More Flexibility for Ozone Treatments
"What size ozone generator do I need?" Why worry? With two units, you can use 20,000 or 60,000 and deliver exactly the amount of ozone you need.
One room may require just 20,000 mg/hr, but a house of office may need 40,000 mg/hr of ozone power. With these units, you can quickly adjust for the size of the problem.
We love the features of the 20G ozone generators. Easily control the output and duration of the treatment. Here are the reasons to own smaller, not huge ozone generators:
- Flexibility: With several units you can do several smaller jobs at one time (saves time and money), or use a combination to treat larger buildings.
- Multiple units prevent isolated areas from lack of treatment.
- No need for several fans to circulate the ozone from one central area.
- Better for your back: Three 20G equals 60,000 mg/hr of output. And they are easy to transport and carry.
- Multiple ozone units can shorten the treatment time by raising O3 levels more quickly.
We have made larger units, and we concluded that they are hard to transport, expensive to maintain, and they are not the best treatment option. So, we made a decision that we know runs counter-culture to the braggadocios ozone promoters. We know from years of experience that the strategic positioning of the ozone units is better than hauling huge machines in and out of homes.
Our 20G is very easy to maintenance. If the plates dim over time, it only takes a philips screwdriver and 15 minutes to restore it back to like-new operation. Plates can last for a several years with normal use, but professional use may require plate replacement in about two years.